UBL is looking to hire for the following positions:
‘Lead Data Scientist’ – Requirement : 6+ yrs of experience, understanding of Machine Learning, predictive/prescriptive models, Regression/Classification techniques, Python, SPSS & CPEX.
Experience with Teradata, Hadoop and banking domain knowledge will be a plus.
‘Data Architect’ – Requirement : 4+ yrs of experience with understanding of Data Ingestion techniques and technologies like Informatica, open source tools like HDFS, Kakfa, Flume, Spark, etc.
Experience with Teradata and banking domain knowledge will be a plus.
‘Business Analyst (Data Steward)’- Requirement : 2+ yrs of experience in data domain.
Key responsibilities : Utilize UBL’s data governance processes to ensure fitness of data elements – both the content & metadata and incorporate processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities for administering Banks’s entire data in compliance with policy and/or regulatory obligations under SBP. Exposure to any data governance technology stack like Informatica EDC/Axon or IBM Knowledge Catalog would be a plus.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, please click on the link below and submit your application before 15th Feb 2020.
Find More Related Latest Jobs in Pakistan Below
- Venture Firms And Startups Are Returning To Government-Backed … – Forbes
- IDOT seeks feedback on Business 51 improvements between … – Herald & Review
- Haredi tech startup founders showcase their innovations in London – The Jerusalem Post
- HTeaO, second Scooters site open for business – Shawnee News-Star – Shawnee News-Star
- TTV Capital raises $250 million for early-stage fintech fund – Finextra
- Pakistan police ordered to halt arrest of Imran Khan until Thursday … – WGLT
- UAE team explores setting up plasma farming facilities in Pakistan – Arab News
- IHC accepts Imran Khans plea for protective bail in prohibited funding case – The News International
- Bay area business relocates problem beehives to help produce honey – Bay News 9