Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2020
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2020 for 21+ Stenotypists, Assistants & Others Latest published in The Nation Newspaper on 24 Jul 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 10 Aug 2020. Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2020 which includes (Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Dak Rider (D.R) (BPS-04), Farash (BPS-01)) are the vacancies advertised by MORA Islamabad. Age limit should be 18-30 years and age relaxation will be given according to the Govt policy and both male and female both are eligible to apply.
The qualification for the vacant posts includes Graduation / Intermediate / Primary with relevant experience as per the demand for vacant positions. The vacant posts are on a contract basis which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of individuals and all positions are based at Islamabad.
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2020 for 21+ Stenotypists, Assistants & Others Latest
Ministry Vacancies / Positions:
- 06 Assistant BPS-15
- 13 Stenotypist BPS-14
- 01 Dak Rider BPS-04
- 01 Farash BPS-01
How to Apply Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs:
- Applicants meeting criteria are suggested to apply on the prescribed form available at www.pakdreamjobs.com
- The application form without any documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is August 08, 2020.
- Test/Interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
- The applicants who have worked formerly for these vacancies so they will be given preference.
- Applicants without a deposit slip will not be authorized for an interview.
Address: Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad.
Last Date to Apply: August 10, 2020