Iqra University Jobs January 2020: Iqra University is looking to hire Manager Sports who will be responsible for:
- Contacting various institutions and organization in regards to sports events.
- Liaising with the Higher Education Commission Sports department.
- Carrying out administrative tasks across a wide range of functions within sports clubs and organizations.
- Focusing on marketing, fundraising, procurement, supply chain management or general administration tasks.
- Designing, organizing and scheduling sports events, managing budgets or overseeing the recruitment and training of staff.
- Managing team’s budget and revenues.
- Maintaining databases, managing admin systems and implementing project management processes.
- Representing IU, when required, at internal and external meetings and across internal themes.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV at [email protected] by 9th January, 2020 (State “M-Sports” in subject line).
Iqra University is looking to hire a Librarian who will be responsible:
- To classify numbers and keywording of books to maintain the uniformity of DDC scheme.
- To keep periodicals, journals, magazines and serial publications record in the register and send reminders for the non-receipt any publication.
- To browse and download e-books, serial publications and articles and to save the record in related folders for making hard copies of e-publications.
- To update the news and views folder on a regular basis.
- To maintain and update the admission campaign or any other important news concerning university and forwarding the same to the concerned authorities.
- To assist and compile the date for new books to be mention in E-IRC review.
- To check overdue reminders for faculty, staff and students on a regular basis.
- To administrator the issuance and receiving of books/journals or other publications.
- To administrator the shelving and rearranging of books on bookshelves according to the prescribed classification scheme.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV at [email protected] by January 9th, 2020. (State “Librarian in subject line).