Foodpanda Pakistan Legal Internship January 2020:
Position: Legal Intern
Duration: 6 weeks (may lead to a permanent job)
• Review and highlight clauses of significant importance in various contracts – coverage includes: non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, marketing agreements, data privacy/sharing agreements, lease agreements, payment agreements, service agreements, IP-related agreements, and employment agreements.
• Provide Support to the Legal lead.
• Carryout necessary legal research.
• Law degree from a recognized university in Pakistan/ 3rd year finalist
• prior relevant experience in a general commercial legal role
• Experience in the following areas: commercial contracts, employment, intellectual property, data protection, compliance, payments, and corporate secretarial work
• Outstanding contract drafting skills
• Outstanding legal research skills.
• Fluency in English.
How to Apply:Send CVs at [email protected] mentioning “Legal Intern” in subject line