AMAN Foundation Jobs Assistant Manager MIS:
AMAN Foundation is looking for “Assistant Manager MIS” based in Karachi.
Education: Graduation preferably in computer Science
Experience: 2-3 Years’ experience related to Data Management/Evaluation/Analytics/Interpretation skills.
Gender: Male / Female
Age Limit: 25-35
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Develop MIS for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer concerns and provide appropriate technical solutions.
Competitive Salary Package will be offered.
Please send your CVs before 20th June 2020 at [email protected] mentioning the position in the subject line OR Apply Online. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.